Advanced Internet Website Marketing Class
Register for Sept. 24th
Are you spending too much time logging into every social media account separately?
Come join this course that delves into the topics of Search Engine Optimization and Social Media. The course consists of 4 hours of in-class workshops and 4 additional hours of “hands-on” consulting delivered in a small group format (group size of 3-4 business owners). The prerequisites for this course are as follows: 1) the business has a website, and 2) has been in business for over 1 year OR attended our Website Basics Series.
Session 1: Search Engine Optimization
If your website is not optimized properly, search engines may not be listing you in the top search results. People mistakingly pay for search engine rankings, when their website is not even properly optimized. Don’t waste your money, come and learn how to effectively optimize your website using free methods.
This sesion will review the critical website search engine optimization (SEO) and your website. You will also learn about what it takes to maintain a search engine optimized website and marketing campaign. Please bring a laptop if available, and your account information if you have set up accounts already.
- Learn how to effectively optimize your website for search engines.
- Learn how to use Google Analytics and website statistics to evaluate effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
- Learn how to determine the most effective content on your website.
- Learn how create and maintain micro-marketing campaigns for your business
Session 2: Social Media, Blogging and Videos
Don’t waste your time logging into every social media account separately. Come and learn how to manage, maintain and create a more effective marketing campaign. Learn which social media marketing tools will work best with your target audience.
Join us and learn how to harness the unruly social media networking sites to your advantage and your timetable. We have all jumped into the social media pool without a business game plan or any idea how to manage it all.This part of the Advanced Internet Marketing course will get you back on track and you will learn… (Please bring a laptop if available, and your account information if you have set up accounts.)
- Learn how to effectively use social media outlets for your target audience (Facebook, Linkedin, etc…)
- Learn how to effectively manage all of your social media accounts.
- Learn how to design an email newsletter campaign for your audience.
- Learn how to create, implement and maintain your online marketing strategy.